3rd Annual Farm to Fork and Garden to Glass
Farm to Fork
Farm to Fork is the largest annual fundraiser for the Eagle Valley Land Trust and local land conservation efforts. We invite you to join us on Thursday, August 16th at an incredible and exclusive property in the Lake Creek Valley. The evening features a delicious three course dinner prepared by well known local chef Eric Berg highlighting locally sourced, seasonal food, as well as dancing and live music by local band Rewind.
Garden to Glass
New in 2017 and returning this year by popular demand, Garden to Glass is an exciting cocktail reception from 5-7pm featuring a cocktail competition that challenges local bartenders to create their most sensational beverage highlighting a single secret ingredient. This year, 10th Mountain Whiskey Co, The Rose, Pivot62, Root & Flower, Vail Catering Concepts, and Terra Bistro will compete – you decide who takes home the traveling trophy, cash prize, and bragging rights.
Together, We Conserve Land Forever
Proceeds from Farm to Fork and Garden to Glass help fund the acquisition of new conservation easements and the stewardship of existing protected properties. EVLT currently protects 11,273 acres across 35 properties in Eagle County providing wildlife habitat, recreational opportunities, and functioning agricultural land for our community. Using a 20 year average, each dollar donated to EVLT produces a 13X return in terms of conservation value.
Funds generated through Farm to Fork in 2017 helped EVLT increase its portfolio of conserved land in Eagle County by 46% or 3,369 acres. With the help of your Farm to Fork and Garden to Glass support, EVLT aims to protect an additional 2,000 acres in 2018.
Garden to Glass cocktail reception tickets are $50 each.
August 16th, 5-10pm
Parking and Shuttle Pickup at Edwards Elementary: 22 Meile Ln, Edwards, CO 81632
- Parking – Please park in the Edwards Elementary School parking lot at 20 Meile Lane, Edwards, CO 81632 (see written directions below). Shuttles and valet will be running throughout the evening starting at 4pm.
- Footwear – Farm to Fork and Garden to Glass will be held in a grassy field overlooking the Eagle River Valley. Please wear footwear suitable for soft, uneven ground (and dancing!).
- No Smoking – Due to high fire danger, please do not smoke at or near the event.
- Sold Out – Farm to Fork is sold out! Please let us know if you can’t make it.
- Registration – If you would like to put a credit card on file for the auctions and paddle raise to expedite registration and checkout, please call our office at 970-748-7654.
- Schedule – Garden to Glass is from 5-7pm. The Farm to Fork dinner and program begin at 7pm.
- Celebration – Live music by Rewind and dancing will commence after dinner.
Please contact Bergen Tjossem with any questions at 970-376-6785 or Bergen@evlt.org. We look forward to seeing you on Thursday, August 16th!
Directions to Edwards Elementary School from Edwards I-70 exit: Follow Edwards Access road South across the Eagle River. At the stoplight, turn right onto westbound Highway 6. After 0.7 miles, turn left on Lake Creek Rd. After 0.2 miles, turn left onto Miele Lane. Edwards Elementary parking lot will be on your right.
Thanks to Our Sponsors: