“To know these special places will never be developed brings me great peace and satisfaction. Please join me in supporting the work of Eagle Valley Land Trust.”
– Dr. Tom Steinberg, Past Board Member Emeritus
For Eagle Valley Land Trust to continue preserving the land that is so vital to our community, we must operate in perpetuity. With lasting gifts from people like you, we can make that mandate a reality. If you would like to become a legacy partner with the Eagle Valley Land Trust, read below to look at the many options available to you.
Legacy Partners: Legacy Partners are the Land Trust’s highest level of giving because they provide for the longevity of the organization. By designating the Land Trust as a beneficiary in your will or other estate documents, your family will leave a legacy of conservation for all future generations. Examples include:
- Life Insurance: Name EVLT as a beneficiary of your policy, transfer ownership of a paid-up policy, or give a policy on which you are still paying premiums.
- Charitable Gift Annuities: In exchange for a gift of cash or other assets, EVLT will pay you and/or a loved one a fixed, guaranteed annual income for the rest of your life. After your death, the remainder of your annuity is used to create a charitable endowment fund in your name.
- Charitable Remainder Trusts: An irrevocable trust provides you and/or a loved one with a fixed, guaranteed annual income or an income that varies with the value of the trust.
- Bequests: The simplest lasting gift. You could designate a bequest as an outright cash gift, a percentage of your estate, from your IRA, or set up a plan that provides lifetime income to your beneficiaries.
If one or more of these options sounds right for you, your attorney will need this information:
Eagle Valley Land Trust
34215 US-6 #205
Edwards, CO 81632
Thank you for supporting the work of Eagle Valley Land Trust.